Coco Banana Smoothie
It's cold outside, so how about we make a freezing cold smoothie too.. right?! Okay, hear me out. This smoothie recipe has warming effects with the raw cacao, it's nourishing with the rolled oats, and full of proteins and antioxidants to get you ready to take on the day, even if it's below zero out! Oh, and did I mention the coffee? Yeah, you'll feel AWAKE after this one, trust me!
- 1/2 Banana
- 3 Dates (pitted)
- 1 Tb. Coco Love Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk (or whatever milk you like best!)
- 1 Tb. ground espresso or coffee
- 1 Cup of Ice
- Combine it all in your blender! That's it! Top it off with some shredded coconut to make it extra fancy ;)
- Enjoy heartily. But not too fast, because you'll get a cold headache.