Recipe Post by Gourmet Gab
When I’m in a pitch for a last-minute dinner recipe, one of the easiest things to make is a veggie stir fry with some kind of protein (chicken, shrimp, tofu) and serve over noodles, brown rice, quinoa or lettuce. My go-to dressing is an Asian peanut sauce. I thought about how amazing almond butter would taste to compliment the soy, sesame and sriracha flavors. It was as easy as that! This almond butter dressing was born and I’ve been tasting it with a fork by itself because it’s that good.
Of all the Revival almond butters, the Super Spread is my absolute favorite. Its crunchy from the dry roasted almonds, ground golden flaxseeds and chia seeds, but also perfectly salted with pink Himalayan sea salt. This is my favorite almond butter to simply spread over toast (or eat with a spoon!) but it also works just as smoothly for cooking. While you could certainly use any almond butter, I highly recommend giving the Classic or Super Spread from Revival a try with this dressing. You can even buy them online now!
This savory and nutty dressing is so versatile – perfect for a salad, noodle bowl, over chicken or salmon, or as a veggie dip. Inspired by my everyday Asian peanut sauce and Vitamin Sunshine's recipe, you can whip up this dressing in minutes.
Thai Almond Butter Dressing, by Gourmet Gab
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 5 MINUTES
SERVES: 1 Cup
- ¼ cup almond butter, Revival Food Co. classic or super spread recommended
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons agave or honey
- 2 teaspoons sriracha – or more if you like spicy
- Pour all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth. About 30 seconds.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. If you like spicy, add more sriracha!
- Store in a mason jar or container. Makes enough dressing (1 cup) for about four salads. Use within four days if using coconut milk or longer with almond milk.